TERASA MCA Awning
TERASA, patio covers with cassette
- TERASA retractable patio covers are used for shading terraces but also glass roofs. TERASA is destined to shade major surfaces of up to 30 mp.
- The pergolas’ maximum dimensions are L x P: 5 x 6 m or 6 x 4 m (length x projection).
- The modular structure allows multiple installing options and can be joined with oval profiles of the Venus patio cover.
- The profiles are made from anodized aluminum, pained in white in an electrostatic field. The fabric is stretched with the help of two hydraulic pistons.
- The cassette protects the textile fabric when it is retracted.
- Similar to Venus patio cover system, Terasa can be delivered with or without the support stalks, so the pergola can be fixed on a wall or on another existing structure. The joints allow many inclination options, but the minimum inclination degree is of 15°.
- The system is included in class 2 of wind resistance for all the possible dimensions.
- The system is operated electrically, by remote control. Electric systems can be endowed with light, wind and rain sensors, which will close the pergola automatically, reducing the risk of deterioration.
Wind resistance tests