Arbours BALI MCA
BALI, fix arbours, modular, with different shapes
Beauty and utility: these are the main principles of BALI arbours.
- BALI is an arbour realized from four stalks, two transversal bars and a textile canvas.
- The profiles are made from anodized aluminum, pained in white in an electrostatic field. Their joints allow many inclination options.
- The canvas is realized from a high technology textile fabric, with 3 layers, offering a dense shadow and ensuring an efficient UV and rain protection.
- Anchor weights, of 100 kg made of concrete, available on demand
- European regulations met:
- UNE-EN 13782: temporary structures, textile materials, security
- UNE-ENV 1991-2-4: class 1 – wind resistance
- UNE-EN 1991-1-3: class 1 – snow load