Luna MCA retractable awnings
LUNA, awnings with rocker arms
- Rocker arms awnings are made to be used at the windows without balconies. The amount of light that enters into the room is controlled easily due to the arm’s ability to describe an arc of a circle of 170°.
- MCA awnings are tested and certified for wind and rain resistance in accordance with the European standards so that our clients would know for a fact they have access to high quality and safe products.
- The rocker arms are made of aluminum profiles, painted in electrostatic field. The materials used are stainless, to ensure the best time resistance of the products.
- There are three types of arms varying on the force with which they stretch the textile fabric
- Luna 1 – arms without springs
- Luna 2 – arms with springs in the fixing supports on the wall
- Luna 3 – arms with springs inside
- The canvas is realized from a high technology textile fabric, with 3 layers, offering a dense shadow and ensuring an efficient UV and rain protection.
- The recommended dimensions are of maximum 6 x 1.5 m (length x projection).
- The system can be operated manually with a crank or electrically, by remote control. Electric systems can be endowed with light, wind and rain sensors, which will trigger the awnings automatically, reducing the risk of deterioration.
Wind resistance tests