Neptun MCA retractable awnings
NEPTUN, awnings with multiple retractable arms
- The main advantage of Neptun awnings is that they allow a maximum range of dimensions of 21 x 4 m (Lx P), which can be achieved through combining 3 modules of 7 x 4 m (L x P). The design with a single cassette is protecting the textile fabric and the arms when the awnings are retracted. The retractable arms allow the unimpeded circulations underneath. They are equally recommended for commercial and residential areas. Ibiza awnings can be used for terraces, windows and street storefronts.
- The retractable arms are realized from aluminum profiles, painted in electrostatic field. Their articulations contain an inner spring coated in a soundproofing fabric for a silent and gentle functioning.
All the components are stainless. The connection between the two main components of each arm is realized through a chain, offering a greater durability and reliability.
- The canvas is realized from a high technology textile fabric, with 3 layers, offering a dense shadow and ensuring an efficient UV and rain protection.
- The recommended dimensions are of maximum 7 x 4 m (length x projection).
- The system is operated electrically, by remote control. Electric systems can be endowed with light, wind and rain sensors, which will trigger the awnings automatically, reducing the risk of deterioration.
Sistemul modular NEPTUN
One NEPTUN module – maximum dimensions (LxP) - 7 x 4 m
Two NEPTUN modules – maximum dimensions (LxP) - 14 x 4 m
Three NEPTUN modules - maximum dimensions (LxP) - 21 x 4 m
Wind and water resistance tests