Athens MCA Retractable Awnings
Athens, awnings with a protection box and retractable arms
- The main advantage offered by Athens awnings is represented by its design with a box included. When the awnings are retracted, the textile fabric and the arms are being closed in a box, being protected from the rain and the weather’s fastidiousness. The arms do not restrain the space under the awnings so they are recommended for commercial areas as well as for residential ones. Athens awnings can be used for shading terraces, windows and public spaces.
- MCA awnings are tested and certified for wind and rain resistance in accordance with the European standards so that our clients would know for a fact they have access to high quality and safe products.
- Retractable arms are realized from aluminum profiles, painted in electrostatic field. Each of their articulation contains an inner spring coated in a soundproofing fabric for a silent and gentle functioning.
All the components are stainless. The connection between the two main components of each arm is realized through a chain, offering a greater durability and reliability.
- The canvas is realized from a high technology textile fabric, with 3 layers, offering a dense shadow and ensuring an efficient UV and rain protection.
- The recommended dimensions are of maximum 6 x 3 m (length x projection).
- The system can be operated manually, with a crank, or electrically, by remote control. Electric systems can be amended with accessories like light, wind and rain sensors, which will make the awnings close automatically, reducing the risk of deterioration.
Wind and water resistance tests